Are you short-sighted and do not know where to buy glasses? Relax; you can simply get them from Zenni Optical.
What you need to have is the prescription from the optician. So, where do you start?
1. Go to the glasses that are designed for the short-sighted. They should be under single-vision lenses.
2. Know your frame size and ensure that whatever you choose fits your style. You may try fitting them virtually.
3. Choose the glasses that match your head shape and complement your face.
4. Choose the lens material that is prescribed by the optician or one that will match your lifestyle.
5. Depending on the prescription, select the appropriate lens coating.
6. Know your papillary distance. This is the distance between your pupils. It should be included in the prescription.
7. Understand the prescription well before entering any details.
Once you are through you may order for the sunglasses. Ensure that you get a receipt for the ordered item. This video shoes shows you the process step by step of finding the most suitable glasses for your face online.